Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!

Lauren, Jordan and Bailey
Cake and pie and Ice cream!!


The beautiful table!!

Allen and his new comforter!
Thanks, Grandma and PaPa!



Caleb in his new ACDC hat!




October and November are big birthday months for my family. My brother, Brian, celebrates his birthday on October 13. My nephew, Caleb, and niece, Jordan, both have birthdays on October 24, and my sister-in-law, Jessica, and my son, Allen, have November 1st birthdays! We all got together a few weeks ago to celebrate Brian's birthday, and this passed weekend, because my parents are leaving for Florida this week, we celebrated the other 4. Caleb is now 19, while both Jordan and Allen are 17. Yes, for those of you who knew Caleb and Jordan when they were just little things, they are now 19 and 17!! Holy cow! The following are some celebratory pics!

1 comment:

Everything Evelyn said...

Amy - Wow, Jordan and Caleb as 17 and 19!! No way! I do remember them as "little ones". Great post! Keep them coming!

Love always, Linda