Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School Time!

I apologize for being away for so long! Time just gets away from me sometimes! You all know how that can be! It's back to school time in our house! Dustin starts school this Wednesday (the 13th) and Allen starts next Wednesday. We've been doing the back to school shopping and are officially finished! Yeah! I made a point this year to spread things out, so I've been picking up things for the last month. I know you guys up in Michigan don't have to start until after Labor Day! Lucky you! Enjoy it while you can! Time flies when you're having fun!!!

PS: I'll post more soon! I promise!

1 comment:

Everything Evelyn said...

Yeah! Finally a new post. I guess I have officially "out posted" you and you were the one who really made me begin blogging in the first place!! Glad to hear that the school shoppping is done. Sorry (for the boys) that school has started already.